CreComm

11.4.14

Photo credit: Bre Hearsum


It's an interesting thing to think about how many wonderful people there in the world. I've moved around a lot, having lived in five provinces and one state, yet in every new place I've met friendly, kind, gracious, helpful, supportive and loving friends. People who go out of their way to give me a hand, cheer me up, invite me places, share their stories and make me feel at home.

Winnipeg felt more like "home" to me these past two years than it ever has before, and it's because of my CreComm family. A wonderful, funny, inspiring and smart group of people, many of whom I know will be in my life for a long time. Lifelong friends, I hope.

There's a reason I'm feeling sentimental today. I attended my last official class in the Creative Communications program. All that's left before I graduate is a three-week work-placement and a few loose ends.

As this marks the end of CreComm for me, it also marks the end of this blog. I've created a new site that I hope you will agree is much more sleek and professional. I will be blogging on this new site as well as using it as an online portfolio to promote my freelance business, Meghan Franklin Communications.

Thank you for reading and please follow me at my new site: www.meghanfranklin.com












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meghan Franklin Communications All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger